LoCamp Beta Builder Program
Be a Golden Age Aeroworks LoCamp Beta Builder and Save
If you want to save on the cost of your Golden Age Aeroworks LoCamp kit, then consider becoming one of our Beta Builders in the LoCamp Beta Builder Program. This is a special program offered to a select and limited number of our early kit builders designed to facilitate the development of our products. This program allows aviation enthusiasts to own for less than the full cost of our kits. In exchange for a substantial price discount, the Beta Builders agree to:
- Keep careful records of build time and report it to us using an online system;
- Follow and critique the LoCamp Assembly Manual and report any problems, errors or better assembly ideas;
- Report Helpful Hints and special assembly tools they have developed;
- Cooperate in showing their LoCamp project to interested buyers;
- Report progress on our Golden Age Aeroworks website projects page; and
- Use their best efforts to complete their aircraft within an agreed time frame.
While not for everybody, this program might be just what makes your dream of building and flying a LoCamp a reality. Let's talk!